A strong global brand name in lifting threads
The Venus V-Line is manufactured in South Korea by the No1 larger lifting threads manufacturer holding a superior quality certification.
Throughout its entire production line, TM Global follows the strictest safety and reliability protocols, the basis of its development is medical research and its moral commitment to quality control.
Venus V Line advantages
This is the perfect alternative for women and men who do not want to undergo a surgical lifting procedure, and still wish to have a result as close as possible to it. Whether you already show signs of relaxation or you simply want to prevent them, the thread is an ideal choice.
This is cutting-edge technology that provides a non-interventional solution to aesthetic problems not only on the face but also wherever needed, with absolute safety and with guaranteed results.
- Special needles made of high quality steel and silicone coating for easy application and minimization of pain.
- From the first to the final stage, it is produced and packaged by TM GLOBAL Co, Ltd, Korea, one of the highest certified PDO thread manufacturers in the world.
- Under the highest and strictest sterility and quality standards.
- Innovative sterilization with ethylene oxide, due to its ability to sterilize at low temperatures and in a very short time, proved to be the best way for sterilizing medical products that are particularly susceptible to damage.
- Special vacuum packaging method for preventing bacterial infections.
- Produced in a special sterile environment (clean rooms).
- 100% biocompatible and biodegradable in human body without allergic side effect.
The Venus V-Line lifting threads are manufactured in South Korea from the No1 factory in the kind and they consist of the same synthetic material (PDO polydioxanone) used for resorbable surgical threads.
The Venus V-Line have superior quality certification as medical materials and for the safety of their usage. (KFDA grade 4).
Thus the use of expert doctor hands not only guarantee excellent results but mainly safety. In the series of Venus V Line threads, there are 5 different types to ensure that there will be a more efficient and appropriate option for every need and specificity, ensuring each time the best result.
Scientific approvals and certificates of the Venus V Line threads demonstrate how best to high standards of the construction and usage process that make them safe and being always the first choice of doctors.